In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Glasgow City Region has drawn on our strengths in research, innovation and entrepreneurship to help tackle new societal challenges, and provide a platform to recover and re-build.
The response across the city region has been truly inspiring, with multidisciplinary approaches to collaborate across the public, private and academic sectors to deliver results at pace.
Spotlight on Glasgow City Region activity
Latest News Stories
- Lockdown restrictions led to poorer health behaviours according to UWS and Glasgow researchers
- University of Glasgow launches new course to support children and young people in the post-COVID era
- University of Glasgow say new method of developing diagnostic tests could help tackle future pandemics
- GCU led COVID-19 immunity study reinforces need for booster jabs
- Strathclyde study shows care homes reliant on agency staff more than twice as likely to spread COVID-19
- UWS unveil new tech in fight against Covid-19