In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Glasgow City Region has drawn on our strengths in research, innovation and entrepreneurship to help tackle new societal challenges, and provide a platform to recover and re-build.
The response across the city region has been truly inspiring, with multidisciplinary approaches to collaborate across the public, private and academic sectors to deliver results at pace.
Spotlight on Glasgow City Region activity
Latest News Stories
- Strathclyde study shows pandemic has worsened global childhood physical inactivity crisis – and Scotland is no exception
- Strathclyde professor receives WHO award for COVID work
- Largescale long-Covid study finds 1 in 20 not recovered
- Lockdown restrictions led to poorer health behaviours according to UWS and Glasgow researchers
- University of Glasgow launches new course to support children and young people in the post-COVID era
- University of Glasgow say new method of developing diagnostic tests could help tackle future pandemics