In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Glasgow City Region has drawn on our strengths in research, innovation and entrepreneurship to help tackle new societal challenges, and provide a platform to recover and re-build.
The response across the city region has been truly inspiring, with multidisciplinary approaches to collaborate across the public, private and academic sectors to deliver results at pace.
Spotlight on Glasgow City Region activity
Latest News Stories
- ScotGov puts digital at heart of £1bn NHS recovery plan
- NHSGGC testing lab reaches major milestone in fight against COVID
- New web app to help demystify COVID-19 mutations developed in Glasgow
- University of Glasgow study to test third COVID-19 vaccine for vulnerable people
- Indian pupils catch up on Covid learning loss thanks to Glasgow edtech firm
- Glasgow based ‘Simul8’ up for prestigious award