Glasgow and Scotland have high rates of chronic respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma.
MEARU is working with clinical research specialists in respiratory disease to research the potential health effects of energy efficient architecture practices and ventilation strategies. Poor indoor air quality, particularly in bedrooms, is hard for people to detect, and and a better understanding is needed of how build up of CO2, volatile organic compounds and other pollutants can affect residents’ health.
Latest Precision Medicine News Stories
- CAN DO Innovation Summit 2021 – The Online Edition
- UNIVERSITY OF STRATHCLYDE DEVELOPING NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR INVESTIGATING DISEASES IN THE DEEP BRAIN
- JOINT UNIVERSITY RESEARCHERS SHOW VACCINE ROLL OUT WORKING
- GLASGOW TO ROLL-OUT ASYMPTOMATIC COVID-19 TESTING CENTRES
- BID TO TACKLE ‘LONG COVID’ UNDERWAY AT UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF SCOTLAND
- NEW RESEARCH FROM GCU SHOWS HUGE FALL IN NEW HIV INFECTIONS AFTER ROLL-OUT OF PREP IN SCOTLAND
If you would like to reach out to discuss anything from the above case study, please get in touch.
Let us know if you would like to discuss contributing to the case studies we currently profile.