Experience one-on-one Intellectual Property (IP) and business model mentoring with industry experts and get the chance to win patent portfolios and up to £100,000 prize money!
This month, Piece Future will be joining forces with CodeBade Edinburgh to co-host their 3rd in-person IPHatchathon®, a bespoke 1-on-1 IP and Business Model Canvas (BMC) mentoring workshop within IPHatch® UK.
Join them on 28 March 2023 morning as they look to attract some 20 budding (deep) tech entrepreneurs/ startups who wish to accelerate their business through the integration of IP at an very early stage.
Date: 28 March 2023, Tuesday
Time: 8:30am [GMT]
Venue: CodeBase Edinburgh38, Castle Terrace, Edinburgh EH3 9DR
- Jason Loh, Founder, Piece Future
- Sean McGrath, CEO, Entrepreneurial Scotland
- Stuart McDowell, Head of Innovation & STEM, City of Glasgow College
- Lara Findlay, Head of Regional Engagement Dundee, CodeBase
With 9 chapters across the globe, IPHatch® program offers its candidates:
- A chance to establish rapport with senior executives from tech-rich multinational corporations like Nokia and Panasonic if shortlisted for the Final Pitch Day
- Readily available patent/s in deeptech from world-renowned corporations (valued at £200,000 each)
- Up to £100,000 prize money
- Advices and support on foreign market expansion, particularly Asia-Pacific (APAC)
What is IPHatch®?
An open-innovation challenge looking for start-ups or entrepreneurs to bring business plans to fruition by incorporating one or more Intellectual Property (IP) / Technology portfolios they have on offer.
For more information, please visit www.iphatchday.com/united-kingdom or email to us at email@example.com / +65 8135 4119 (WhatsApp only).