Now in its 5th year, the award-winning event series Art of Possible, and official feeder series for the CAN DO Innovation Summit, brings together an eclectic community of innovators, creatives, academics, policy experts and entrepreneurs to explore how unexpected tech collaborations can bring about new ideas and innovations to tackle challenges we are facing in industry and society.
Are you an innovative business embracing tech to build resilience and thrive in our new reality?
For our 2021 series, we are looking for dynamic speakers from Scottish and International SMEs and other experts who are leading purposefully and harnessing digital tech to reimagine their future.
We will cover stories of innovative companies using tech to empower…
- workforce creativity and innovation
- new business models
- reframing with design-thinking
- purpose-driven decision-making
- green business practices
- raising capital in a digital world
Art of Possible commits to provide a platform for showcasing new thinking, diverse and inclusive business practices, collaborative innovation and innovative leaders from under-represented communities.
A mix of fun and informative – by taking part you will have the opportunity to profile and position your work to our engaged and informed Art of Possible community.
Grab the opportunity to gather inspiration and insight from your fellow contributors and make valuable connections through our networking sessions.
Interested in Speaking?
To apply please send an email with your key info, any websites and social media links along with details on your work and how it aligns with one or more of the key themes listed above. Our team will be particularly looking for stories that capture:
- Technology-enabled successes – but with an honest approach to sharing challenges, barriers and leadership insight
- Unexpected multidisciplinary collaborations
- Inclusive business practices
Deadline for submissions – Friday 28th May 2021
A few things to note:
- As a free to attend, publicly funded event – we regret that we cannot offer speaker fees.
- Travel and subsistence will be reimbursed for any in person events, as appropriate.
- We encourage submissions from across the globe – international speakers will join us virtually.
- Our event programme will run throughout 2021 and, if successful, we will be in touch to agree a suitable timetable.