Now in their third year, the awards The Herald and Glasgow Chamber of Commerce in association with city brand People Make Glasgow.
For the first time, the honours will include an Industry & Young People Innovation Award. This award will recognise where industry and education have partnered to create an innovative project that has made a significant difference to young people in the city.
The Inspiring City Awards are open to individuals, businesses and third sector organisations and you can find out how to enter here. The closing date for entries is 23rd July 2015. The full category list is:
- Art and Culture Award
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Education Award
- Environmental Award
- Industry and Business Award
- Outstanding contribution by a Business Leader
- Outstanding contribution by a Young Business Leader
- Sport Award
- Industry & Young People Innovation Award
- The PEOPLE MAKE GLASGOW Award
- Legacy Award
- Life Time Achievement Award