You will be responsible for maintaining their learning management systems and developing innovative and engaging digital learning solutions, using a number of eLearning authoring tools including Articulate Storyline and the Adobe Suite.
Why is this job so good?
- Work with big-name clients, in a range of sectors
- Work with and learn new techniques and technologies
- Opportunity to make a real impact on eLearning with this growing company
We’d like to see…
- A degree in multimedia/ gaming/ graphics
- Some eLearning experience
- Evidence of great communication and organisational skills
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products (if you’ve used Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline, then that would be great!)
In return we offer:
- Great working environment
- Offices in the West End of Glasgow
- Flexible working week
- Good starting salary
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
Enigma People is an award-winning technology recruitment consultancy. Visit their job search page for the latest vacancies in digital, electronics and software in Scotland. You can get in touch with them firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0141 332 4422.