Taking place on 28 February 2018 at the Glasgow Hilton, the Awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding achievements of individuals, companies and research organisations within the Scottish life sciences sector over the last 12 months.
Once again, competition was incredibly strong and it was a huge challenge for the judging panel to make their selection, so massive congratulations to all the finalists.
The finalists are:
Business Leadership (2017) – Sponsored by Opportunity North East
- Dr Helen Erwood, CEO, ESPL Regulatory Consulting
- Campbell Grant, Founder & CEO, Sitekit Ltd
- Hugh Griffith, Founder & CEO, NuCana plc
Rising Stars: Extraordinary Talent (2017)
- Dr Caroline Barelle, CEO, Elasmogen Ltd
- Dr Julio Guerrero, MD, Metix Ltd
- Dr Neil Wilkie, Director & COO, Mironid Ltd
Innovation – Sponsored by Haseltine Lake LLP
- Orbital Diagnostics Ltd
- Omega Diagnostics Group plc
- TC BioPharm
Investment of the Year (2017) – Sponsored by Concept Life Sciences
- Exscientia Ltd
- NuCana plc
- Quotient Ltd
Rising Stars: High-Growth Company (2017)
- Aquila BioMedical Ltd
- Sympromics Ltd
- TC BioPharm
Innovative Collaboration – Sponsored by Booth Welsh
- Albyn Housing Society in collaboration with NHS Highland and Carbon Dynamic
- Clyde Biosciences Ltd
- CorporateHealth International and OpenBrolly in collaboration with NHS Highland and the Digital Health & Care Institute
Sponsored by Waters UK, an Outstanding Contribution Award will also be presented to an exceptional life sciences leader in recognition of their contribution to Scotland’s life sciences industry.
Visit the Scottish Life Sciences Awards website for more information or to buy tickets.