Sponsored by Marks & Clark, the Showcase will present a selection of Scotland’s most innovative companies together with their ground-breaking products and services. Companies across tech, design & engineering, renewable energy, healthcare and more have been selected including Alba Orbital, a world leader in miniature satellites and ECOG, creators of the Subsea Power Hub, an ocean current energy conversion system currently being tested at the European Marine Testing Centre in Orkney. Other successful applicants include Scottish Edge winners, Turtle Pack, Robotical, Smart Compliance, Colour Elements and All Day Designs. The full list can be viewed here.
In addition to the Showcase, the packed one day programme includes:
- Confirmed keynotes from Mandy Chessell, Master Inventor at IBM and Ailsa Gray of Profits with Purpose
- War stories/case studies from successful businesses on the ups and downs of growing a business
- Interactive, hands-on workshops giving you practical skills to innovate and grow your business. Topics will include Open Innovation; Industry 4.0; Future Trends, Intellectual Property and more
- Free 1-2-1 appointments with business advisors across a wide range of disciplines including tax, IP, digital, funding, big data and more in our Meet the Expert programme
- World Café style facilitated networking to help you make lasting business connections
Registration is free and any aspiring Scottish company from start up through to established SME is invited to attend.