City of Glasgow College has been appointed by Skills Development Scotland, in partnership with the Universities of Strathclyde and West of Scotland and Ayrshire College, to deliver pedagogical and skills system models for the Scottish Advanced Manufacturing sector.
HEFE Partnership is being delivered as part of the National Manufacturing Institute for Scotland and will be used to shape the Scottish Government’s investment in skills development for this sector from 2019-2022.
Other Case StudiesMore
Latest News Stories
- Scottish Knowledge Exchange Awards success for Glasgow’s regional universities
- University of Glasgow scientists identify cases of human-to-cat COVID-19 transmission in the UK
- Scottish housing developer cements green credentials with second sustainable development
- Novosound partnership completes hat-trick of top grades for UWS
- University of Strathclyde researchers receive funding to develop bio-artificial arteries
If you would like to reach out to discuss anything from the above case study, please get in touch.
Let us know if you would like to discuss contributing to the case studies we currently profile.