City of Glasgow College has been appointed by Skills Development Scotland, in partnership with the Universities of Strathclyde and West of Scotland and Ayrshire College, to deliver pedagogical and skills system models for the Scottish Advanced Manufacturing sector.
HEFE Partnership is being delivered as part of the National Manufacturing Institute for Scotland and will be used to shape the Scottish Government’s investment in skills development for this sector from 2019-2022.
Other Case StudiesMore
Latest News Stories
- Leading Glasgow research group launches clinical trials business
- Prestigious fellowship for wind and tidal turbine enhancement research
- UofG researchers report how novel diabetes drugs work to improve the prognosis of patients with heart failure
- New clinical trial launched for early treatment of COVID
- Professor awarded £2.9 million to support pioneering malaria research
If you would like to reach out to discuss anything from the above case study, please get in touch.
Let us know if you would like to discuss contributing to the case studies we currently profile.