Register NOW for Venturefest Scotland 2016
- Published on Friday, 12 August 2016 10:31
Venturefest Scotland is an annual, business innovation event for ambitious Scottish SMEs, entrepreneurs, investors, academics and innovators designed to inspire, inform and connect. Last year 612 delegates attended; this year 1,000 are expected.
For 2016, the innovation summit will have the theme of Innovation and Design as enablers of business growth to reflect this year being Scotland’s Year of Innovation, Architecture and Design.
Taking place on Thursday 1 September 2016 at Glasgow Science Centre, the event is FREE to attend and provides a platform for Scottish SMEs across all sectors to network, to learn, to share expertise and ideas, and ultimately to do business.
This year’s highlights include:
- Confirmed keynote from leading UK entrepreneur and digital pioneer, Chris van der Kuyl
- 17 x practical, SME-focused workshops including a Digital Garage masterclass from Google on how to reach new customers online
- Pitchfest: a series of pitching masterclasses delivered by industry experts including Scottish Edge and Entrepreneurial Spark
- Bookable, 1-2-1 meetings with a range of business experts
- An Innovation Showcase presenting 20 of Scotland’s most innovative companies
- A dynamic exhibition
Register FREE here: www.venturefestscotland.co.uk
Add a comment